fmOrdersManage - Orders Management Section
Store Manager for Pinnacle Cart provides the total order management, order export, order import, and order solution for your business. You get - detailed orders managing within Pinnacle Cart, orders' sorting using various filters, order status types managing, importing and exporting orders, maintaining order products, calculating discounts, shipping and payment methods. It goes without saying that you can print order details, invoices, packing slip - and everything in high gear.
Orders management with Store Manager for Pinnacle Cart is very simple.
Orders Section (1) displays all necessary information in general view. You can set filters and preview particular orders with the help of the filter by "Period" or filter by "Products" Sections (2), but don't forget to Apply filters to see the result. Also you have "Manage orders Products" (3) and "Order calculations" (4) sections that gives you all necessary order calculations information.This section of the Store Manager deals with all information about orders and customers details to manage Pinnacle Cart orders.
To perform basic operations like add, edit, delete orders you can use Orders toolbar or context menu.
1. "Add new order" calls blank Edit Customer form, which is used to create a new product.
2. To edit order you can double-click on it or use "Edit order" button . It calls Edit Order form for the order you've selected. Please see below for options.
3. You can "Delete Order" from your store . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a Database backup.
4. "Refresh orders" forces orders list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
5. "Add customer" calls blank Edit Customer form, which is used to create a new customer (for options see Edit Customers dialog pages paragraph).
6. Adjust all columns width use Authorize icon.
7. E-mail your customers using appropriate button . Allows you to compose a text-only (non-HTML) e-mail message to be sent to a customer.